“ Hi Rebecca, I am looking for vacancies in DLG, my expertise is within the motor and fleet industry, is there an opening? ”

Terry B. asked a question in topic Application Advice
to Rebecca O. Contact Centre Team Leader, Direct Line Group

26/06/2019
i have 15 years working within a law firm on the motor side but have also dealt with personal injury claims too.
26/06/2019
Recruitment And Development, DLG

Hi Terry,
Rebecca will certainly be able to let you know what it's like to work for Direct Line Group but we might be better placed to help in terms of what vacancies we have at the moment. Where do you live and is it Claims you are particularly interested in? We can then let you know what opportunities we have that fit. Regards

Direct Line Group

Direct Line Group is an organisation with a clear mission: to make insurance much easier and better value for customers. We're one of the leading motor, home and small business insurers in the UK. We’re home to some of the nation’s best-known brands, including Direct Line, Churchill, Privilege, Green Flag and NIG.

If you share our vision and are ready to take the lead with us, apply now or visit directlinegroupcareers.com  for more information.

Visit website