“ Hi, I study part time on Tuesday and Thursday 6-9. Will Direct Line be able to work my shifts around this? ”

Luke W. asked a question in topic General
to Carol L. Volume Recruitment Consultant, Direct Line Group

16/05/2019
17/05/2019
Volume Recruitment Consultant, Direct Line Group

Hi Luke, it would depend on what the business operating hours of the role that you are interested in are. For example, within the contact centre, business operating hours vary a lot and in some areas you will work up until 9:15pm, and others up until 6pm, so it really does depend. The business operating hours are stated on the careers website under each job advert. If you see anything of interest, you can reach out to the recruitment consultant who will be able to discuss the shifts further with you. I hope this helps. Thanks, Carol.

Direct Line Group

Direct Line Group is an organisation with a clear mission: to make insurance much easier and better value for customers. We're one of the leading motor, home and small business insurers in the UK. We’re home to some of the nation’s best-known brands, including Direct Line, Churchill, Privilege, Green Flag and NIG.

If you share our vision and are ready to take the lead with us, apply now or visit directlinegroupcareers.com  for more information.

Visit website