“ Hi Carol, what was it like to be one of the first apprentices? ”

Aaron P. asked a question in topic Career Choices
to Carol L. Volume Recruitment Consultant, Direct Line Group

08/05/2019
How did you manage with being probably one of the youngest people in the office?
13/05/2019
Volume Recruitment Consultant, Direct Line Group

Hi Aaron, thank you for your question! My experience as one of the first apprentices was amazing. One of the nicest things for me was being able to be a part of the development of the apprenticeship programme here at DLG. My feedback has always been valued and still is now, 5 years on. It’s really nice to witness changes happening across the programme each year.
With regards to being one of the youngest in the office, although I was very nervous as after all this was my first full time job as a 17 year old, this wasn't something I really noticed. I felt like I was always treated the same as everybody else. If anything, I felt like people invested a lot more time in to me to ensure I was getting the best out of my Apprenticeship.

Direct Line Group

Direct Line Group is an organisation with a clear mission: to make insurance much easier and better value for customers. We're one of the leading motor, home and small business insurers in the UK. We’re home to some of the nation’s best-known brands, including Direct Line, Churchill, Privilege, Green Flag and NIG.

If you share our vision and are ready to take the lead with us, apply now or visit directlinegroupcareers.com  for more information.

Visit website