“ Hello, I'm about to send in my video interview... do you have any advice? Thanks ”

Kelechi O. asked a question in topic Application Advice
to Carol L. Volume Recruitment Consultant, Direct Line Group

27/04/2019
29/04/2019
Volume Recruitment Consultant, Direct Line Group

Hi there!
There are a few things you can to do to prepare for the video interview, firstly take a look at the careers website and make sure you familiarise yourself with the brands and the company values. I'd then take a good look at our social media pages (you can find the links on the careers pages also), as they really give you an insight into the culture and what it is like to work here.

The best thing about the video interview is that you can do the interview in your own time, so make sure you are free from distractions and in a quiet space to do this. Hope this helps :)

Direct Line Group

Direct Line Group is an organisation with a clear mission: to make insurance much easier and better value for customers. We're one of the leading motor, home and small business insurers in the UK. We’re home to some of the nation’s best-known brands, including Direct Line, Churchill, Privilege, Green Flag and NIG.

If you share our vision and are ready to take the lead with us, apply now or visit directlinegroupcareers.com  for more information.

Visit website