“ I'd like to start my career now but I haven't worked for 10 years. Do you have any advice? ”

Silpa S. asked a question in topic Career Choices
to Any Graduates Insiders

23/04/2019
I haven't worked for 10 years (since I graduated) due to personal issues, now I want to start my career.
24/04/2019
Graduate, Direct Line Group

Hi Silpa,

Thanks for getting in touch.

If you haven?t already, I would recommend identifying your skills and interests, which should help you decide which career path to consider. A Careers Advisor or the Job Centre should be able to guide you on this process, as well as provide any advice in developing any skills or knowledge. Updating your CV and taking up some voluntary or temporary roles could also help you secure a permanent role.

At Direct Line Group, we advertise a wide range of roles on our careers site so it is worth checking to see if any of these roles interest you.

I hope this helps :)

Direct Line Group

Direct Line Group is an organisation with a clear mission: to make insurance much easier and better value for customers. We're one of the leading motor, home and small business insurers in the UK. We’re home to some of the nation’s best-known brands, including Direct Line, Churchill, Privilege, Green Flag and NIG.

If you share our vision and are ready to take the lead with us, apply now or visit directlinegroupcareers.com  for more information.

Visit website