“ Can you please advise me on the progression opportunities within Direct Line Group? Thanks ”

Claire C. asked a question in topic Career Choices
to Rebecca O. Contact Centre Team Leader, Direct Line Group

14/04/2019
15/04/2019
Contact Centre Team Leader, Direct Line Group

Hi Claire, thank you for your question. There are plenty of opportunities to progress within Direct Line Group. I have worked for DLG for 3 years, within that time I have progressed from a Claims Handler to a Team Leader. We have Personal Growth weeks which help you to reach out and explore what options are available throughout the company. There are lots of opportunities to progress depending on what route you would like to go down and there are always people and resources to help you achieve your goals.

15/04/2019
Claire C.

Thank you Rebecca, this is very helpful thanks.

Direct Line Group

Direct Line Group is an organisation with a clear mission: to make insurance much easier and better value for customers. We're one of the leading motor, home and small business insurers in the UK. We’re home to some of the nation’s best-known brands, including Direct Line, Churchill, Privilege, Green Flag and NIG.

If you share our vision and are ready to take the lead with us, apply now or visit directlinegroupcareers.com  for more information.

Visit website