“ What do I need to know before my interview for a customer service adviser role? ”

Anon user (#276575) asked a question in topic General
to Carol L. Volume Recruitment Consultant, Direct Line Group

29/03/2019
03/04/2019
Volume Recruitment Consultant, Direct Line Group

Hi there, thank you for your question! You should have received an email from us with all of the information that you will need to help you prepare for your interview however, a good tip would be to look at the careers website, review our values and learn a bit more about our culture.

We will also ask you a few competency based questions where we ask you to draw on your own experiences and talk us through what happened in a situation (it is a bit like telling us a brief story, to demonstrate that you have the right values and skills for the role). You can prepare for these types of questions again by looking at our values and thinking of some examples that you can relate back to that value. Also if you Google the 'STAR' technique, this will help you structure your answers.

There will then be a role play exercise. Here you will take a call from the interviewer who will be pretending to be a customer, you’ll be given everything you need on the day.

I hope this helps, please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with and good luck!

Direct Line Group

Direct Line Group is an organisation with a clear mission: to make insurance much easier and better value for customers. We're one of the leading motor, home and small business insurers in the UK. We’re home to some of the nation’s best-known brands, including Direct Line, Churchill, Privilege, Green Flag and NIG.

If you share our vision and are ready to take the lead with us, apply now or visit directlinegroupcareers.com  for more information.

Visit website