“ Can you give me more details about the home/work life balance? ”

Anon user (#251705) asked a question in topic Life at the Company
to Emma P. Legal Secretary, DLG Legal Services

22/03/2019
How has it changed compared to before becoming a mum?
25/03/2019
Legal Secretary, DLG Legal Services

Before becoming a mum I used to work a 35 hour week, which are the required hours at DLG Legal Services. I would easily be able to juggle running a home, going to the gym etc and making time for myself in general. After having my child I reduced my hours to 30 hours a week, working variable hours to allow me to arrange appropriate childcare and giving me a little extra time to get things done at home, as well as spending precious time with my young child.

Now my child is at school age I still work a 30 hour week but have changed my hours to allow me to pick them up from school. DLG have been great in enabling me to work these flexible hours.

Direct Line Group

Direct Line Group is an organisation with a clear mission: to make insurance much easier and better value for customers. We're one of the leading motor, home and small business insurers in the UK. We’re home to some of the nation’s best-known brands, including Direct Line, Churchill, Privilege, Green Flag and NIG.

If you share our vision and are ready to take the lead with us, apply now or visit directlinegroupcareers.com  for more information.

Visit website