“ Do you offer job shadow/work experience days for more experienced professionals? ”

Jessica W. asked a question
during the live chat Learn about careers at Direct Line Group and our application process
to Direct Line Group Recruitment Team

20/02/2019
10 Live chat
20/02/2019
Jessica W.

I am really keen to join DLG, I am however finding it hard to translate my current skill set to the roles you have available.

20/02/2019
Recruitment Marketing Consultant, Direct Line Group

Hi Jessica, so we don't currently have a formal process for experience days like this but if this is something you are interested in we can certainly make an approach to the business area you are interested in and find out if they could accommodate your request. What do you do at the moment and do you have an area which you find particularly interesting at DLG?

20/02/2019
Jessica W.

Hi Dianne, thats great! I am a Quality and Environmental professional, specifically ISO standards. I see form the DLG website that you are thinking of getting Environmental accreditation, so I am hoping there will be some roles relating to that.

20/02/2019

Let me see if I can find anyone who can answer that question Jessica.

20/02/2019
Jessica W.

Great! Thank you - it is a bit niche....

20/02/2019

Yes, it's not an area I'm familiar with to be honest. Would it possibly sit within Health and Safety?

20/02/2019
Jessica W.

Yes! Thats right.

20/02/2019
HR Services Senior Adviser, Direct Line Group

Hi Jess, thanks for your question. I am just looking to check what current vacancies we have the at minute. In the meantime would you mind sending me your CV and I can contact you once I have the information? :) My email address is dlgroupcareers@directlinegroup.co.uk 

20/02/2019
Jessica W.

Great! Thank you! Yes of course - I will send it over now.

20/02/2019
HR Services Senior Adviser, Direct Line Group

Brilliant, thank you!

Add to this thread

Direct Line Group

Direct Line Group is an organisation with a clear mission: to make insurance much easier and better value for customers. We're one of the leading motor, home and small business insurers in the UK. We’re home to some of the nation’s best-known brands, including Direct Line, Churchill, Privilege, Green Flag and NIG.

If you share our vision and are ready to take the lead with us, apply now or visit directlinegroupcareers.com  for more information.

Visit website