“ What's the best thing about your job? ”

Serena T. asked a question in topic Life at the Company
to Any Digital  Insiders

22/11/2018
22/11/2018
Lead Digital Product Owner, Direct Line Group

Hi Serena, thanks for your question. This is an easy one for me; it's my team. I lead a team of Digital Product Owners that are responsible for maintaining, optimising and creating our websites, across all our brands and products. As you can imagine we are a team very much in demand. It's a tough role, we can only do so much with the resource available, so my team have become experts in prioritising and this will mean pushing back on work to senior stakeholders. However at the same time, they deliver so much and much of the work they deliver on is visible on our sites. It gives us a great sense of accomplishment to point to something on the site and being able to put your name to it.

Add to this thread

Direct Line Group

Direct Line Group is an organisation with a clear mission: to make insurance much easier and better value for customers. We're one of the leading motor, home and small business insurers in the UK. We’re home to some of the nation’s best-known brands, including Direct Line, Churchill, Privilege, Green Flag and NIG.

If you share our vision and are ready to take the lead with us, apply now or visit directlinegroupcareers.com  for more information.

Visit website