“ How would you describe your relationship with your colleagues? Is there a camaraderie between you? ”

Gareth E. asked a question in topic Life at the Company
to Tony M. Production Manager, DLG Auto Services

16/10/2018
16/10/2018
Production Manager, DLG Auto Services

Hi Gareth, thanks for your question. I can only speak from personal experience at the site where I work and there is a great camaraderie here. The people I work with are very open and we have a very healthy relationship. As with any working environment we all have our moments but we manage to get over them quickly and move on. There are also a lot of the team that meet socially as well.
I have also found that other colleagues at different sites and within other areas of the business are more than happy to help with various situations/problems.
I hope this helps, if you have any other questions please feel free to ask.

16/10/2018
Gareth E.

Thank you Tony! Sounds like you're working in a great place

Add to this thread

Direct Line Group

Direct Line Group is an organisation with a clear mission: to make insurance much easier and better value for customers. We're one of the leading motor, home and small business insurers in the UK. We’re home to some of the nation’s best-known brands, including Direct Line, Churchill, Privilege, Green Flag and NIG.

If you share our vision and are ready to take the lead with us, apply now or visit directlinegroupcareers.com  for more information.

Visit website