“ What's been your biggest achievement in your current role? ”

Megan P. asked a question in topic Life at the Company
to Pete B. Lead Digital Product Owner, Direct Line Group

16/10/2018
22/10/2018
Lead Digital Product Owner, Direct Line Group

In short, my biggest achievement is building the great team I have around me right now. The Digital team at DLG has grown from a small team of 10 to around 190 staff in the last 5 years. It's meant I've been busy recruiting a team of Product Owners that care passionately about not only delivering on the 'what" but on the "how". "Team fit" is critical for me and Digital as a whole and I've invested time in ensuring we bring in people that care about how they deliver in their role and supporting each other within the team. I'm now proud to say I have an amazing team, that support each other all the time, whether that be by coaching, covering in absence or just looking out for one another when things get challenging and always looking to continuously improve individually and how we operate as a team.

Add to this thread

Direct Line Group

Direct Line Group is an organisation with a clear mission: to make insurance much easier and better value for customers. We're one of the leading motor, home and small business insurers in the UK. We’re home to some of the nation’s best-known brands, including Direct Line, Churchill, Privilege, Green Flag and NIG.

If you share our vision and are ready to take the lead with us, apply now or visit directlinegroupcareers.com  for more information.

Visit website