“ What makes DLG's culture unique compared to other insurers? ”

Millie L. asked a question in topic General
to Jen H. Senior Scrum Master, Direct Line Group

12/06/2018
18/06/2018
Senior Scrum Master, Direct Line Group

I have worked for Direct Line for the last 17 years and can honestly say that it is the people and culture that has kept me here this long. My efforts and the results I deliver are appreciated and rewarded so I feel valued and cared for at DLG. Our company values are at the heart of our culture and they are values which drive the behaviours and mind-sets of everyone who works here; for example, promoting collaborative team working through our "work together" value, being able to be open and honest through our "say it like it is" value and appreciating there life is more than just work through our "bring all yourself to work" value. More information about our Company values can be found at www.directlinegroupcareers.com 

Add to this thread

Direct Line Group

Direct Line Group is an organisation with a clear mission: to make insurance much easier and better value for customers. We're one of the leading motor, home and small business insurers in the UK. We’re home to some of the nation’s best-known brands, including Direct Line, Churchill, Privilege, Green Flag and NIG.

If you share our vision and are ready to take the lead with us, apply now or visit directlinegroupcareers.com  for more information.

Visit website